Change of plans

After the holidays I ran into a bit of burnout, and after resuming my work, I decided that after all the work I did with Rust, that Rust is not for me. It's very time-consuming to write and I'm not at all efficient or very productive in it. 

Enter Nim. Nim is a language I've been interested in for a few years, but never really did much with it. I also really like the media library Raylib, and I've also never done much with it. Well Nim has some really good bindings to Raylib. So I decided to test this out. And here is what I made.

NimRay Coin v0.8


It's a simple game where you collect coins. It's not at all fun, but the point is, I learned alot from it. And I think that Nim is now my favorite language. It's super fast, super powerful, and doesn't get in your way. It compiles down to either C or Javascript. But the best part? It writes like Python. So you can be super productive in it. It's frickin' awesome.

I'll most likely be focusing on these tools for future development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R-Type Stellar: Rebirth

Hi, new web page, who dis?